Monday, January 15, 2007
Hmm weird. I didn't know what would happen if I posted multiple pictures. This is a watercolor quilt that has actually been in progress since 2002. Actually it's spent a lot of time in storage but I decided to get it out and finish it by the end of March. I originally swapped with lots of online quilters for sets of 25 fabric squares when I started this back in '02 but I ran out of darks. So I put out a plea at my sewing website and got dark fabric packages from 2 people there and I think I have enough now to finish square #9. Just need to finish up a baby quilt and some red hoodies first :).