Here's the back:
It's about 45" x 45". A little bigger than I usually make baby quilts, but that's ok. I had fun quilting it. The strips in each block were each quilted with one of three different designs:
I used loops, S-curves, and loopy zigzags, and just tried to make sure that adjacent strips were quilted with different designs. The roses in the centers of each block were quilted on the outlines of the roses and leaves. This was kind of similar to the quilting I did in my vintage sheet quilt, but in that quilt I did a different design in each strip of each block (designs were repeated in multiple blocks, though). Using only three designs made the quilt look more unified, I think, and there was less thinking/decision making along the way, too.
So, overall I am pretty happy with this quilt, and I'm excited to make my next baby quilt for another niece who's expected in February. :)