I just spent a couple hours making this skirt:
The fabric is a remnant from JoAnn's, just under a yard. I had to do some creative cutting and piecing (in the back) in order to have enough fabric to go around me. I don't think it looks too bad though. I made it a little bigger than I needed at first, then took it in, and had to adjust the waistband 3 times since the ribbing I used for it was stretchier than my pants. I think I have a good fit now, and I even made a pattern so I can make another skirt or two, only more quickly.
Last week, I made these pants:
I'm not totally thrilled with them. I do like the pockets and the piping, but they're too big. I need to take in the elastic in the waistband a bit more. The pattern is a modified one that I used 4 years ago, the last time I was pregnant. Only the pants I made then fit me when I was 6 and 7 and 8 months pregnant, not 3-4 like I am now. If/when I make maternity pants again, I'll try the Ottobre pattern again.